Megan believes in treating the underlying cause of the problem, including the full range of physical, emotional, mental, social, spiritual, and environmental influences that affect a person’s health. She is driven toward a profession where she can talk with people and not just read a chart. Where she can prescribe a healthy lifestyle plan to improve overall health rather than just treating symptoms. She combines her knowledge of science with a holistic approach.
“To be a successful coach and practitioner means truly taking the time to listen to you and to hear your story, creating a partnership as we move forward in your journey toward healing and health. Being a part of preventing, diagnosing, and treating disease and illness in a way that is individualized for each person just makes sense to me.”
- Master of Science degree – Family Nurse Practitioner, Georgetown University (Washington, D.C.)
- Bachelor’s of Science in nursing, Texas A&M University (Round Rock, TX)
- Holistic Health Coach certification, Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- High-intensity Interval Instructor (Tabata and Metafit)
- Bachelor’s of Science, Grand Valley State University (Allendale, MI)